An easy plant-based meal plan for a busy week.
If you are preparing for the holidays, then you are probably spending much more time in the shops trying to get it all done before the big crunch. This week’s plant-based meal plan is full of easy (and quick!) meal ideas, because there just don’t seem to be enough hours in the day right now.
My lunch prep for the week is Vegan-Friendly Split Pea Soup, which makes plenty of soup to last me all week. I will mix in the occasional leftovers so I don’t get bored.
If you need a new snack idea, try our Sun-dried Tomato Cashew Spread & Dip, new this week. It is excellent with crackers or slices of baguette, as a dip for vegetables or as a topping for flatbread or baked potatoes. We are using as our veggie dip for the coming week. It has a great, rustic appearance that will definitely be on our holiday snack trays this year.
Suppers are quick this week, with gluten-free options if you are sensitive. Lasagna that is on the table in 30 minutes? Yes! If you haven’t tried it yet, our Lazy One Pot Stove-top Lasagna is a game changer.
Have a great week.
The Weekly Meal Plan
- Homemade Granola with Orchard Fruit, with almond milk and fresh mandarin oranges
- Toasted tomato sandwiches (on homemade gluten-free bread for me) with Easy Tofu Bacon and avocado slices
- Meal prep for the week: Vegan-Friendly Split Pea Soup
- Lazy One Pot Stove Top Lasagna (made with gluten-free chickpea pasta)
- Cauliflower Coconut Curry with whole grain brown rice
- Creamy Vegetable Chowder
- Lemon Chickpeas & Rice with sautéed sliced red bell peppers
- Unstuffed Potatoes with spinach and kale salad
- Sun-dried Tomato Cashew Spread & Dip with fresh cut vegetables
- Cinnamon Almond Coffee Cake Muffins (gluten-free option)
- Apples with almond butter
What are you making this week?