Breakfast, lunch, supper and snacks – check out this 5 day meal plan for the coming week.
New this week is our Easy Tofu Cacciatore recipe, a tasty plant-based rework of the classic chicken recipe. Take some time on the weekend to prep the Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes, then do the second bake and top with black beans and avocado for easy weeknight meals or lunches. For your busiest day, chop the vegetables and assemble the Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Red Lentil Soup in your slow cooker crock the night before. Then all you need to do is transfer the crock from the fridge to the warming unit in the morning so you can come home to supper ready and waiting. Another busy night option is Broccoli and Mushrooms in Spicy Peanut Sauce – one of the quickest recipes we have – it takes 30 minutes to the table including chopping time.
Lunch prep for this week is Five Spice Tempeh and Rice, a protein-packed dish with delicious Asian-inspired seasoning.
And for breakfasts we are having customized Raw Fruit & Oat Bowls, Whole Grain Pancakes that you can reheat in the toaster and Tropical Fruit Smoothies, which you can also customize depending on what you have on hand.
Have a great week.
The Weekly Meal Plan
- Raw Fruit and Oat Breakfast Bowls
- Whole Grain Pancakes with blueberries and strawberries
- Tropical Fruit Smoothie
- Five Spice Tempeh & Rice
- Easy Tofu Cacciatore with pasta and salad
- Make Ahead Twice Baked Potatoes, mixed greens, avocado and black beans
- Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Red Lentil Soup
- Broccoli and Mushrooms in Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Easy Pasta with Vegetables
- Blueberry Almond Homemade Granola
- Handful of Brazil nuts
- Oil-Free Banana Walnut Fritters with blueberries
- fresh cut cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and bell peppers
- Fresh pear slices with walnuts
What are you making this week?